At ROLL Recovery, we believe in people over products. While creating exceptionally designed products is at our core, it’s the people behind it that we care about the most.
Headquartered in Boulder, Colorado, we’re a tight pack of high energy, enthusiastic individuals that thrive off the joy of the people we serve. We’re seeking talented, like-mind individuals to join our quest.
We’re a privately owned, small and nimble company that embraces creativity, values hard work and strives to create a warm and collaborative atmosphere that fosters innovation.
ROLL Recovery focuses on all aspects of operations to be more efficient, productive, fast moving and ensuring all manufacturing partners are treated fairly. We’re a proud member of 1% For The Planet.
We are seeking a talented, creative and hardworking graphic designer to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for conceptualizing and designing visually appealing media for both digital and physical assets. At ROLL Recovery, we view graphic design as visual storytelling that engages, informs and inspires our community. Experience in consumer product branding, communicating brand messaging through visuals in ecommerce, email and social marketing is a necessity. The right candidate will be able to collaborate with multiple members of the team and should be able to take written or spoken ideas and convert them into meaningful design. In this position, you will lead the strategy, development and execution of a best-in-class customer experience.
- Collaborate with marketing and creative teams to understand project goals and develop design concepts
- Utilize our existing creative assets to generate new content
- Brainstorm and conceptualize new ideas and improvements to existing designs
- High-level understanding of our brand and market we operate
- Collaborate with team designers for consumer product packaging for an exceptional customer experience
- Produce final designs in various formats, including physical print projects, website graphics and layout, social media and email marketing.
- Use web analytics and reporting tools to optimize category and product-level pages
- Experience with photo editing tools and organization in our database
- Stay current with design trends and technology advancements
- Present design concepts and receive feedback from the team
- Manage multiple projects and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design or related field
- At least 3 years of experience in graphic design
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign)
- Experience working in Klaviyo and with large email campaigns
- Experience working in Shopify
- Strong portfolio showcasing your design skills and creativity
- Excellent visual and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
Send portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org