After a year of design exploration of working with therapists and elite athletes, the R3 concept was born. The R3 Orthopedic Foot Roller is designed to target specific areas of the foot to stretch the plantar fascia and intrinsic foot muscles to reduce soreness from tired feet. The unique, non-symmetrical shape of the R3 was designed to focus pressure on the inner, middle and outer parts of the foot. Discover all the ways to use the R3 on feet and other parts of the body.
- Shaped to target different areas of the Plantar Fascia.
- Captures the inside, outside and center of the foot.
- Firm and stable while applying full body weight
- Non-slip and works over any surface.
- Compact, lightweight makes the R3 easy to travel.
- Works great as small compact body roller.
- FDA Registered Medical Device
- Dimensions: 5.5” x 2.5” x 2.5” (14cm x 6.4cm x 6.4cm)
- + Box Dimensions: 8” x 5” x 4” (20.3cm x 12.7cm x 10.2cm) Weight: 0.875 lbs (.40kg)
- + Box Weight: 1lbs (.45kg)
- Body: TPU soft-touch material
- Core: Engineered ABS core
U.S. and foreign Patents Pending