Do you love trail running or know somebody who does?
Whether you’re an experienced trail runner, an ultra-marathoner, a trail newbie, or somewhere in between, the eighth annual US Trail Running Conference is for you! This exciting industry leading conference takes place October 21 - 24, 2020 in Fayetteville, Arkansas, with a new option for virtual access from anywhere! We invite you to discover why trail running is growing so fast!
Why register for the 2020 US Trail Running Conference?
1. Wide range of trail running topics, including how to be a climate action warrior, training tips from top coaches, diversity on the trails, a women's panel, nutrition & hydration & more.
2. Trail runner expo.
3. Discounts on trail gear & products.
4. Spot prizes with cool stuff to win.
5. In-person or virtual - virtual livestream or view recordings at your leisure using the free conference app.
6. Click here to view conference schedule.
"I'd recommend anybody interested in taking part in a great running seminar to check out the US Trail Running Conference" - Joseph Gray, US & World Mountain Running Champion
+ Save 15% when you register for in-person or virtual access. Use code 2020ROLL15 when you REGISTER HERE.
+ We’re giving away 5 FREE PASSES for Trail Runners Day - Saturday, October 24th!
HOW DO YOU ENTER? 1. COMMENT on our IG post why you love trail running. 2. TAG a friend (or two) and COMMENT on our IG post with a favorite trail run you did together. 3. TAG a friend you know who loves trail running and COMMENT on our IG post why they should win.
DETAILS Five winners will be randomly selected. Winners will be contacted via IG DM on Monday, October 12th. You must be a US resident. You must be 18 or older.
Click here watched our Dig Deeper Story on Cat Bradley, 2017 Western States 100-Mile Endurance Run Winner.