Alexi Pappas is giving away a copy of her new book - Bravey & her Custom R8, autographed!
HOW TO ENTER
2. Tell us what bravey means to you or a bravey moment.
3. Share this giveaway for bonus points on your Instagram.
- Starts Thursday, March 11th 2021.
- Ends Sunday, March 14th 2021.
- Winner will be selected & announced on Monday, March 15th 2021.
- Must be 18 or older to win.
“One night, before a particularly daunting workout, I typed out this poem:
Run like a bravey.
Sleep like a baby.
Dream like a crazy.
Replace can’t with maybe.
It was the first time I used the word bravey, and it stuck. It became the label for a mini-movement, a self-identifier for those who are willing to chase their dreams even though it can be intimidating and scary. It celebrates the choice to pursue a goal and even relish the pain that comes with effort. There is nobility to it; it’s something to be celebrated.”
- BRAVEY, by Alexi Pappas (page 6)
Alexi Pappas is a Greek-American long distance athlete, filmmaker, actor, and writer. She’s competed in the Olympics, directed, co-wrote and starred in the movie Tracktown and recently wrote Bravey: Chasing Dreams, Befriending Pain, and Other Big Ideas.
Instagram - @alexipappas
Twitter - @AlexiPappas