We're teaming up with Run Gum, a caffeinated gum designed to help maximize your performance because Your Performance Matters.Starts Monday, March 6th and ends Friday, 10th 2017 11:59 PM EST.
How do you enter to win?
- Follow @rollrecovery & @rungum on Instagram.
- Like the GIVEAWAY image(s).
- Tag the buddy you’d share your winnings with in the comments.
- Two sets of winners will be contacted via Instagram DM (Direct Message) on Monday, March 13th.
What you and your buddy could win?
Q & A with Sara Vaughn - Track Runner, Realtor, Mom
- Hometown: Gering, NE
- Currently Living: Boulder, CO
- Race Distance(s): 1500m/3000m
- Average milage per week? 60-80
- Favorite place to run: From my front door - towards the Boulder Res, 4th St, Boulder Canyon, Wonderland Lake
My recovery routine varies depending on other obligations, but I prioritize gym and pre-hab exercises every day.When do you usually stretch?
Right after I run, on location, wherever I am.Why do you use the StretchMat?
Because I can use it wherever I am. I typically keep it in my car!What benefit do you personally see from using the StretchMat?
Portability!When do you usually chew Run Gum?
What's your favorite Run Gum flavor?
- Pre-race and pre-hard workout.
Cinnamon all the way!What benefit do you personally see from chewing Run Gum?
It's easier on my tummy than more coffee.
Q & A with Zach McCluskey - Ultra Runner, Registered Nurse
- Hometown: Altoona, WI
- Currently Living: Colorado Springs, CO
- Race Distance(s): Marathons/Ultra-marathons
- Average milage per week? 40-70
- Favorite place to run: North Cheyenne Canyon. This park in the foothills on the west side of Colorado Springs has countless possibilities of interlinking trails and allows me to get all the way up to higher altitudes of 8,000-10,000ft.
After every run, I spend about 10 minutes stretching while uploading my GPS data to Strava. After a long run, I'll have a snack and protein shake right when I get back and follow that with a big meal a few hours later.When do you usually stretch?
I'm an after-run stretcher. I feel like I get more out of stretching after a run when my muscles are warm and pliable.Why do you use the StretchMat?
The StretchMat gives me a comfortable surface to stretch anywhere.What benefit do you personally see from using the StretchMat?
Being a trail runner, I often drive to trail heads, and being able to stretch right when I finish a run and before I drive home helps keep me from getting sore later. The StretchMat allows me to do just that.When do you usually chew Run Gum?
I chew Run Gum before a hard workout and late in a long run. I also chew it to help me stay awake and engaged when working overnight shifts as a trauma nurse.What's your favorite Run Gum flavor?
Mint.What benefit do you personally see from chewing Run Gum?
I can always count on Run Gum for a boost of energy, whether it be for a run, work, or just life.