At ROLL Recovery, we believe in people over products. While creating exceptionally designed products is at our core, it’s the people behind it that we care about the most.
Headquartered in Boulder, Colorado, we’re a tight pack of high energy, enthusiastic individuals that thrive off the joy of the people we serve. We’re seeking talented, like-mind individuals to join our quest.
We’re a privately owned, small and nimble company that embraces creativity, values hard work and strives to create a warm and collaborative atmosphere that fosters innovation.
ROLL Recovery focuses on all aspects of operations to be more efficient, productive, fast moving and ensuring all manufacturing partners are treated fairly. We’re a proud member of 1% For The Planet.
Digital Engagement and Growth Manager
We are seeking a talented, strategic thinker and creative story teller to join our team. The successful candidate will be highly motivated, hard working and responsible for digital marketing strategies to achieve brand awareness and growth. This means moving the needle on new customer acquisition, Email & SMS list growth and performance, revenue and marketing spend optimization. At ROLL Recovery, we view our marketing as visual storytelling that engages, informs and inspires our community. Must have experience in but not limited to writing engaging content for email, managing multiple Social Media platforms, Shopify, Klaviyo and brand/influencer collaborations. It’s important to not only create content but to understand the results and to improve. The right candidate should enjoy collaborating with our team and be able to brainstorm, plan and execute on ideas to enhance our brand voice. ROLL Recovery strives to have a best-in-class customer experience at all levels.
- Work with our team to create the growth & engagement strategy for ROLL Recovery’s brand experience across all platforms, email, social, SMS, digital ads, and video projects.
- Draft email, social media, and digital marketing plans for brand campaigns, new product launches, brand collaborations, and product education.
- Write copy that aligns with the ROLL Recovery brand voice
- Organize and catalog digital assets for future use
- Optimize ecommerce SEO and SEM
- Track and analyze campaign performance (KPIs) using Google Analytics, social media analytics, and other digital marketing tools
- Architect and manage our monthly content calendar for all digital platforms.
- Manage customer engagement on all digital platforms and build relationships with our customers.
- Optimize the Shopify ecommerce strategy, improve look & feel, and utilize tools to drive sales growth and improve the customer experience
- Manage digital marketing agencies, such as PR and advertising
- Manage influencer relationships to drive brand awareness
- Assist marketing team with video and photo projects. Help plan, arrange and execute.
- Work closely with the design team for creation of physical assets, such as catalogs, postcards, signage, trade show booths and other marketing collateral.
- Participate in industry trade shows and expos.
Experience and Requirements
- At least 2-4 years of digital marketing experience, preferably with consumer brands.
- Strong communicator with ability to present ideas and take feedback.
- Knowledge of current and emerging software and trends in the digital marketing space.
- Copywriting skills needed to create email content and proof content
- In-depth knowledge of SEO, SEM, PPC, Social Media platforms, Klaviyo Email Marketing, and Shopify platforms
- Proven track record managing successful email campaigns, multiple lists and A/B testing.
- Knowledge and understanding of ROLL Recovery’s brand and industry.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational and project management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and contribute to a positive workplace environment (sense of humor a plus!).
- This is an in-office position and requires some travel.
- Klaviyo, Shopify, Social Media Platforms, Google Analytics, Google Docs and Sheets